ISO 9001:2000 , AD 2000 , PED
Quality Assurance at Bhansali starts with understanding the Customers Requirement and continues till the customer is completely satisfied with the delivery of products and services. Quality Control procedures are well defined and thoroughly implemented.
Incoming Inspection : Incoming Raw Materials are the foundation for the final product. We make sure that we start with the best raw materials. Our suppliers are well-informed with our quality requirements.
Raw Materials are inspected for:
• Chemical & Mechanical Properties
• Surface Quality
In-Process Inspection : In-Process Quality Control Procedures are defined to the minutest details. These procedures enable operators,supervisors and quality control inspectors to produce the best quality products. Our Production team is at the core of the quality assurance system.
In-process Materials are inspected for :
• Dimensional properties such as tolerance, lobing, ut-of-roundness, length, straightness
• Inprocess Mechanical Properties such as Tensile, Elongation, Yield, Reduction of Area, Hardness at Core.
• Surface Finish
Finished Goods Inspection : The quality assurance team in the finished goods department - we call them “Bhansali’s Internal Customer ”. They inspect materials from the customer ’s perspective. Our products comply with relative international standards such as ASTM, DIN, EN, BS, AMS, ASME, QQS, MIL, JIS, NACE and others. Some of the related specifications are ASTM A193 / A276 / A320 / A479 / A582 & EN 10088-3. Test certifications comply with Euronorm EN 10204 3.1B /DIN 50049 3.1B.
Finished Goods are inspected for :
• Surface Finish
• Final Mechanical Properties
• Mercury Contamination,Macro and Micro Properties,Inter Granular and Corrosion Properties
• Packing,Color Coding,Marking